We are a coffee roasting company. For 10 years, we set new standards for fair trade and high quality coffee. We are constantly searching for exceptional coffees, even if it means to explore remote areas of the world. We foster direct trade relationships with our partners and pay high prices for high quality coffee. We roast our coffees in Berlin. 1 € per kg we invest in coffee communities around the world to improve the lives of farmers and their families. For many, we open the door to a new world of coffee. On our website and in our Cafés, we guide you to your perfect cup of coffee – from sustainable and delicious beans, curated coffee equipment to brewing guides and authentic stories about your favorite drink.
Join us on our mission!
- Fixed salary with attractive compensation
- 20-30 minimum weekly working hours, though, for operational needs you may cover extra shifts which will be compensated on top of your fixed salary
- 25 days of holidays per year based on 5 days work week
- BVG Ticket after your probationary period (6 months)
- Earliest shifts may start at 08.00 or 7.30 am, latest shifts may end at 18.30 or 19.00 depending on our shop. We are open on weekends and bank holidays
- Continuous coffee trainings to keep your knowledge up to date
- Check us on Glassdoor, our coffee is as good as our company culture
- Brew our outstanding coffee while following our set Coffee Circle recipes: the coffee experience that we are able to provide should be a hallmark for everyone
- Collect and manage orders with an impeccable customer approach
- Provide table service if necessary, always acting like an impeccable host
- Clean and maintain our machines, kitchen, store, toilets, etc., making hygiene a priority in your daily work
- Act as Coffee Circle brand ambassador and represent the company values in front of customers
- Constantly provide feedback to the management to communicate relevant insights about our daily operations
- Fluency in English (B2-C1 level) and conversational German (min. A2 level)
- 1 year previous work experience in Cafés. Previous experience in Specialty Coffee is a huge plus.
- Strong passion for coffee
- Openness and incusivity are fundamental: we want our customers to be part a of our community
- Punctuality and reliability are key for the role
- Rote Karte
- Ability to respect and maintain high standards
- Solid team playing skills
- Basic Excel / Microsoft Office package skills
- Berlin based with a valid EU working permit
- Our shops are in Berlin Wedding, Mitte and Kreuzberg: the ideal candidate is willing to work in all our locations
- We do the right things in the right way.
- The enthusiasm we share inspires.
- Learning is our never ending journey.
- Together we cultivate compassion.
- Authenticity is our key to succeed.